Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles In Projector Screen How Do I Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under My Eyes?

How do i get rid of Wrinkles under my eyes? - how to get rid of wrinkles in projector screen

In the 15 years and have made a lot of fun to have wrinkles in my eyes, I use it to rub a lot, because I suffer from eczema. What does this really my life. I can creams and things like that says buy my mother, myself, I have no wrinkles, but do the really simple. Is there a way to get rid of them without cream?

3 comments:

Tweety said...

Since you are only 15 years old, your mother was right not to apply cream.

Drink lots of water (about 2 liters of juice) every day and have lots of oranges and pomegranates. They are good for skin elasticity.

If your mother approves acquisition of almond oil, around the eyes every night, applied with the fingertips and gently massage in circles to the outside. Make sure no oil near the eyes set, his eyes before a massage.

Another home remedy is to cut a cucumber into slices (round) and your eyes for 30 minutes per day.

But remember to drink enough water to supply your skin moisture. , Too young to get wrinkles. The elasticity of the skin can be lost through dehydration.

All the best!

Yepp! said...

What she said ^ ^ but be sure to get plenty of rest. "

massie g. said...

go visit a doctor.

Post a Comment