Thursday, January 21, 2010

Funny Email Birthday Cards Girl's Birthday?! Problems!?!?

Girl's Birthday?! Problems!?!? - funny email birthday cards

Well, today is the anniversary of my passion, and while I am outside the country and all the phones I have tried not to make international calls me, I decided to send an email with an electronic map, so my question is: What do you think this postcard? (It is very funny and outgoing and like something like "Duh" Humor is (as one of his favorite jokes: "Two muffins are sitting in an oven and a muffin turns to the other and says: Boy's hot here! And the other says .. Holly shit, a talking muffin! "), oh yes, and she is very intelligent, too. ecard What can I expect?
Personally, I like it, and I think it would be. (oh love dogs)
http://www.bluemountain.com/display.pd?prodnum=3116848&path=34983

2 comments:

over that loser! said...

Please !!!!! Done on every dog ... even better send both a morning and one at nite
AND FOR UR DOIN charm for them!

jdfreak9... said...

Best regards,
I do not know, "Heads or Tails
There are two adorable

Post a Comment