Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hot Msn Addy MSN IS TAKING THE PISS :@ !!!?

MSN IS TAKING THE PISS :@ !!!? - hot msn addy

Law
its very important, I go on my MSN!
But do not let me login
and my new e-mail address online, instead of @ @ hot mail
And I've tried to go for one hours
So I thought I would try to access my old
It worked! : D
but I can not talk about people I need to cos I'm not talking about my new Addy
said that problems with
and these are all things that I tried does not work:
. I start up my computer
. Troubleshooting
. Go to the MSN site and set the error code (which tells me that does not work for debugging)
. Mom and Dad asked Ma Ma (I had no idea)
. irreparably links

When problems occur, it's all in addition to the radio
Its really urgent that I speak of cooperation, 2mA,
I do not understand why my work and my work MSN Internet age, but I can not claim the new: S x
Thanks for the help!

9 comments:

david d said...

During the same problem with the server has been recently reduced msn if u access to the accounts of the beautiful old but not new at the time.
You can still use your Hotmail account to connect to connect to Messenger
Doors gonna **** The Bill

david d said...

During the same problem with the server has been recently reduced msn if u access to the accounts of the beautiful old but not new at the time.
You can still use your Hotmail account to connect to connect to Messenger
Doors gonna **** The Bill

Kev ~ Now with added moobs said...

How long did you go live @? Maybe there's a confirmation message will be sent in response to the first before the new one. I do not know know exactly what the problem, however.
In any case, click Help, and you can have a link to their help desk via e-mail. Explain your problem and I hope that computer for you.

clare said...

My address is: @ live like that .. Been playin for hours away .. Apparently the server is down not sure how long Tho. tryin everythin I was the same as you. has been, at least from 130PM
I think anything we can do is keep tryin .. Sorry x

helen said...

Register here.
http://messidog.live.com/

http://webmessenger.msn.com/

Good luck.

xx Me xx said...

I have never been registered with MSN gives me an error message
Do you have a new opportunity upgradde as MSN? cuz I've never worked for me, I went back to the old msn

Cakes<3 said...

I can do nothing but wait.
Ive tried to nurse this morning.
its going to work not too fast.
and I need to really.

Renesmee .Ox said...

Perhaps you have Addy wrote in the e-mail address or password is not correct? Expenses other people have problems with this too?

Samantha D said...

my msn will not sign, so I 2 I saw, I've got for 4 hours today

Post a Comment