Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photos Of Rash On Four Year Old Trying To Figure Out What This Rash Is? *photos*?

Trying to figure out what this rash is? *photos*? - photos of rash on four year old

My 8 years old daughter is not feeling well since yesterday morning. It started with a fever (102 F, 39 C) and sore throat.
She had a fever from time to time, not much sleep last night.
Today I checked the throat is bright red and raw, swollen tonsils with white pus large sacks. It hurts to swallow or eat. And she has a big headache.
Today I've also noticed that it started with a rash. Most are under arms in the folds of the lower leg, belly to the groin. She said she is very itchy.
Here are the pictures:
Second leg:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk152 ...
Under the arm:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk152 ...
Belly:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk152 ...
Hips:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk152 ...
I think it is probably scarlet fever. She goes to the doctor within 2 hours. What do you mean? I am very worried! Thank you!

8 comments:

bic said...

I agree with the idea of scarlet fever. I'm glad they take him to the doctor, she should see and I hope I can give you any medications that can help the symptoms to help.

If it is really itching, sitting in a bathtub smeared with cold water and baking soda in water, which helps the itching. There is also an Aveeno oatmeal bath, which is what I heard, it works well for children with chickenpox, because it removes some of the itch out. Personally, I used to be baking soda and also used in the regular oatmeal in the bathtub for my kids, make sure before draining the water filter, a floating bath used oatmeal.

Good luck to you, I'm sure it's very uncomfortable.

amandare... said...

I really do not think the rash of scarlet fever - tends to more widespread and many points.

It seems (for photos, so I could be wrong) the most colorful - almost like a reaction to something - irritation, medication, etc. .. The stomach in particular looks like a contact dermatitis.

However, it can with fever, sore throat are red. It is good that you bring to the doctor. Let us know what you are saying.

toobles1... said...

Check lymph nodes in the neck and under their sinks amp sounds like you have mono! My two daughters and I have, and we had the same symptoms she has! but to be on the right side to the doctor to his

suzanne m said...

ge of their primary care provider. or Ed ... appears now that the rash associated with strep.

♥Rose♥ said...

Yes, it looks like scarlet fever. It usually appears after a throat infection. I hope she feels better soon!

Sandi said...

I agree with you, hope fever.i scarlet fever, he feels better soon.

Bobby said...

could Exzema. only a major breakthrough. Do not worry.

Bobby said...

could Exzema. only a major breakthrough. Do not worry.

Post a Comment