Friday, February 12, 2010

Lyme Disease And Leg Pain Does My Dog Have Lyme Disease?

Does my Dog have lyme disease? - lyme disease and leg pain

I have a Yorkie 4 years. One day he returned and began to limp you want on the hind leg and now can not stand. When I touch the leg, which shows no signs of pain. I checked the legs and claws, that there is nothing wrong with them. He was bitten by ticks several times because my mother says she could not pay more than the front and what is not. I live in Kansas may have Lyme disease?

3 comments:

miaugh said...

Dogs do not often have the bull's-eye rash that people bitten by a tick carrying out Lyme disease. You can use a blood test that to do from the vet's office during the waiting period, which lasts 10 minutes. It tells you whether your dog has Lyme disease,

doggyluv... said...

Take him to the vet. If Lyme disease is probably a round rash. Obviously something is not right, but. You need to vet for an appointment.

Paul RN said...

they need only bring the dog to a vet. Have, in fact, why not already done? The dog is suffering! Take him to the doctor!

Post a Comment